Factory Accountant Wanted
A reputable Manufacturing company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Maintaining balance sheet schedules, ledgers, account, bank reconciliation analysis and audit/reconciliation of accounts of the organization.
- Summarizes the organizationТs current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports, monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Preparation of monthly sales reports for analysis.
- Monitor compliance in line with accepted accounting principles and company procedures.
- Develop, implement, modifies, and documents recordkeeping of accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Maintains customer confidence and maintains confidentiality with respect to the company financial information.
- Keep abreast on the accounting policies and procedures.
- Ensuring deductions and prompt remittance of necessary schedules and various statutory deduction i.e VAT, PAYEE, CIT, pension Fund etc.
- Carry out monthly closing and account analysis in the finance department.
- Performs statistical, cost and financial analysis of financial reports and data, and prepares subsequent narrative analysis for management.
- B.Sc in Accounting or related discipline
- ICAN or ACCA certification is required
- At least 3 years relevant preferably in a manufacturing set up.
- Strong experience/knowledge in Financial reporting, and IFRS is required.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 17th April, 2020.